Grants & Funding
Grants and Funding Opportunities
Servier Pharmaceuticals is proud to provide charitable funding and grants to support U.S.-focused advocacy groups and healthcare professionals as well as patients and their families. All applications are carefully evaluated with priority given to innovative programs that meaningfully address therapeutic areas of interest, disparities and/or unmet needs.
All requests are reviewed for compliance with our policies and relevant legal and industry requirements, including but not limited to guidelines set forth by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA).
Advocacy Grants and Charitable Funding
We are proud to support nonprofit organizations, charitable fundraising activities (such as galas and walks), patient and/or caregiver educational programs, or charitable event sponsorships that fall within Servier Pharmaceuticals' areas of interest.
- Improve the health, education, and awareness of patients
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Provide fundraising for advocacy organizations that serve in the areas of interest
- Focus on adolescent and young adult (AYA) cancer patients
- Focus on survivorship or post-cancer treatment recovery
- Build awareness of ALL, AYA or cancer survivorship
Applications for funding should include any program materials, a request letter, any sponsorship level details and, in the case of educational programs, a program budget.
To visit the Servier Funding Portal to submit an application for funding please click below:
Medical Grant Funding
Servier Pharmaceuticals is pleased to support high-quality, independent medical education through grants to medical centers, academic/professional societies, non-profit tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations, and continuing medical education (CME) providers. We prioritize support for programming and initiatives within our therapeutic areas of interest that contribute to improving awareness, knowledge, practice and performance for healthcare providers who treat patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). Our ultimate aim is always improving patient care and outcomes.
Therapeutic Areas of Interest
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) in adults and children
- Adult and young adult (AYA) patients with ALL
- Optimizing ALL treatment for better patient outcomes
- Pediatric inspired regimens for the treatment of AYA and adults with ALL
- Optimizing and managing asparaginase therapy for ALL
- Acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Types of Medical Grants Considered
- Servier Pharmaceuticals is committed to funding medical education programs that benefit adult and pediatric disease awareness for physicians, pharmacists, nurses and/or other health care professionals
- Accredited medical education programs must meet standards (such as those of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical, American Nurses Credentialing Center, and the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education), be relevant, practice-based, meet defined learning objectives, and independent of commercial influence
- Other Medical Grants
- Non-CME educational projects or programs
- Projects or programs that improve disease or practice management, patient care such as quality improvement initiatives, addressing gaps and challenges of patients and optimizing AYA treatment
- Accredited Council on Social Work Educational (CSWE) programs Click here for more about the information and documents needed to complete a Medical Grant application
For more about the information and documents needed to complete a Medical Grant application download our Medical Info Sheet.
More from Servier
Our responsibility is to help make the world a better place for our patients and their families. We are committed to creating a brighter future for all of us.Learn More
Ethics & Compliance
We strive to be a company that is caring, trustworthy and accountable for ethical and compliant behavior throughout all areas of our organization.Learn More
Our patients are fundamental to our culture. We are committed to engaging with patients, caregivers, families and patient organizations to ensure their voices are heard in every initiative.Learn More